Park Features - Twin Lakes RV & Scuba Park
800 Meters Swimming Course setup for your needs. For young athletes, adult athletes just getting into the sport, triathletes who are better at running or cycling, or multi-sport athletes who wish to improve their swimming performance – Twin Lakes is the place!
☀OPEN WATER SWIMMING:
Open Water Swimming Pictures – Rice University and Twin Lakes Manvel, Texas – Houston, Texas
☀ SWIMMING & FISHING:
- Daily rate – .00/person.
- Children under 10 yrs of age and under //Age 2 and under FREE!
- Speed limit is 5 mph. Please drive carefully at all times in the park.
- No lifeguard on duty, swim at your own risk.
- Bass fishing is catch & release only. No live bait fishing. All other fish may be kept providing they are
legal limit size.
- Food & drinks are allowed. NO GLASS CONTAINERS ALLOWED.
- Campfires & BBQ’s are permissible; however, please extinguish all fires completely.
- NO PETS ALLOWED.
- NO ALCOHOL ALLOWED.
- Once you leave the park, you will pay a re-entry fee. NO EXCEPTIONS.
31 acres of clear, aquifer fed lake water
18 min. South of downtown Houston
Big bass, striper, catfish, turtles, panfish, perch
Multiple training platforms (including 4 suspended platforms)
12 floating docks
Available wreck dives: 5 underwater boats / 1 bluebird bus / 1 Airstream
Shelters, picnic tables, BBQ pits and tank racks
Convenience store near park entrance
Water analysis testing quarterly to ensure the safety of our guests
Soft drinks, water & Gatorade are available for sale